[bookport] Re: mp3 files and speed

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 07:53:50 -0400

That was actually supposed to be in the first production run, but, as they =
say, things happened.  We expect to see that feature included in new Book =
Ports by the end of the year, and we are working out details on pricing =
and procedures for updating existing units.  This is not a quote, but we =
expect the price to upgrade will be around $50-$75.

>>> aman@xxxxxxxxxxx Saturday, May 08, 2004 8:29:17 AM >>>
Hi.
        This has been suggested before, and we were told it was a
possibility. Any progress reports would be appreciated, as it really would
be a good feature.
        Aman=20