[bookport] Re: RFB&D

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:36:51 -0400

Richard:

You will need to get a Key Code for the Book Wizard, which is what Book =
Port Transfer uses to transfer those books to the Book Port. At last =
report, the cost for the Key Disc was approximately $10, plus shipping. I =
don't know whether it's on a floppy, or CD. Sorry!=20

Once you install the information on your PC, and you attempt to transfer =
one of their books, it will ask you for the PIN number they assign to the =
Book Wizard, and the transfer is allowed.=20

Pamela

>>> ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/20/04 04:24PM >>>
Is it something they ship, on a CD or a floppy?
I know, dumb question, but if you don't ask you don't know.