[bookport] Re: New firmware

  • From: "Shannon" <srre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:16:18 -0700

Rob, I think Joanie's situation is also my situation.  I too got the
firmware update announcement and I did not sign up to be a beta tester
either.  I went ahead and got this update because from the reports I'm
reading, the only thing wrong with this is the find text feature and I don't
use that. So far it's been working great here. But I've no wish to be a beta
tester and I won't get any more beta updates if I see them pop up in BP
transfer.   I hear something like version 2.00.00.01 or some such when I
press a+c on the book port.
Shannon