[bookport] Re: New firmware

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:50:49 -0500

From reading another message it sounds like once a new beta comes out the
last firmware download is no longer available.  It still seems odd to me
that I was notified of a beta firmware being available.  Since I am not
officially signed up for beta will any harm be done if I decide to just
download the beta firmware?  I better update my Book Port in a more timely
manner from now on I think!  My life has been hectic to say the least as of
late and I just had not gotten around to doing it.  Sorry for this confusing
dilemma I placed myself in and the messages concerning it.

Joni