[bookport] Re: New Features

  • From: Dale Reardon <dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 03:27:56 +0800

I too can transfer and delete files that way.
I however use XP.  I don't know if this is possible under Windows 98 or ME.

Dale.

At 02:25 AM 10/08/2004, you wrote:

>I have transfered files using Win Explorer, as it sees my BookPort as
>removeable drive F.  To date it has worked, but I stoped doing it when I
>heard that might not be the best way to do it.  Have I just been lucky?
>
>Marlaina Lieberg

F.ree Software Forever

If you would like some f.ree software just for reading my signature check
out the link below

Better still, if you want more f.ree software all the time you can join
this pri.vate membership site for a one time payment - it offe.rs
incredible value and I am a m.ember myself:

http://www.dalereardon.com/software/

Dale Reardon
PO Box 4033
Wembley