[bookport] Re: New Features

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:34:18 -0500

Hard to improve a great product . . . but if dreams were features here
goes:  <smile>
1.  Ability to input a search string.
2.  USB 2 support which I guess would require new hard ware completely, and
on that note maybe bluetooth.
3.  Ability to speed up and slow down audible files from the BookPort.

You did ask.  <smile>

At 03:26 PM 7/30/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Now that we have version 1.5.1 out, we don't have anything left to do =
>(grin.)  Seriously, what do you all see as the most important of the next =
>revisions of the firmware and software.

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training