[bookport] New Features

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <drlieser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:12:07 -0500

Larry:

A big "thank you" to the APH workers pertaining to the Book Port and this
helpful list!

I would like it if the Transfer software would permit sending entire folders
of files, and even a folder of subfolders to the BP.  I'm glad, though, that
one can now at least do that via the Windows functions.

BTW, if one sets the file type to "all files" does the Transfer software
recognize folders?  I'll do some experimenting when I get my unit back.

Thanks for inviting us to suggest features.

Dale