[bookport] Re: Links to betas do not work

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:30:22 -0400

The only thing we can do at APH to get rid of all that junk is to get a =
new email program or switch listserves.  We already know we don't want =
topica.com, because they put ads at the top of every message.

You need two more in addition to the bp_beta.exe.  Those are

bpfw_beta.exe

and

bwr_beta.exe

both located at

www.aph.org/beta/

>>> micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx Friday, August 20, 2004 9:17:53 AM >>>
Hi, Rob.  Man, oh man, I certainly hope that the good folks at APH can
figure out a way to prevent all of the 3d's and =3D20's and other junk =
from
causing frustration and inconvenience.  I just signed up for the beta
programs and of course submitted my agreement to the license.  I downloaded=

a beta executable from that site.  After i install the software, then are
there three more betas in addition to this one?  Thanks.

Michael Massey
----- Original Message -----=20