[bookport] Re: New Betas

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:25:19 -0400

Yes, I think if the files were marked up properly, we could use the level =
1 headings to move from section to section.

>>> r-carter@xxxxxxx Thursday, August 19, 2004 6:11:17 PM >>>
Hi All,

The new betas really rock for me. With today's New York Times and =
USA-Today=20
from Bookshare, it is necessary to use the subsection commands to move =
from=20
article to article. The subsection commands really do allow one to read=20
part of an article and immediately move to the next article. It is very=20
cool. The new level one section commands do not work properly with =
these=20
files. I was expecting to be able to use the level one commands to move=20
between different sections of the paper. I am guessing that the file is =
not=20
formatted with level one headings? What do you all think?

The new ability to move to the beginning or end of a list of files or=20
folders is wonderful. I like the change to the memo recording also. =
This=20
really looks good to me.

Robert Carter
At 04:32 PM 8/19/2004, you wrote:
>I couldn't have said it better.
>I look forward to testing these new features!
>
>Hugs and much thanks,
>Beth

Book