[bookport] Re: New Betas

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:11:17 -0500

Hi All,

The new betas really rock for me. With today's New York Times and USA-Today
from Bookshare, it is necessary to use the subsection commands to move from
article to article. The subsection commands really do allow one to read
part of an article and immediately move to the next article. It is very
cool. The new level one section commands do not work properly with these
files. I was expecting to be able to use the level one commands to move
between different sections of the paper. I am guessing that the file is not
formatted with level one headings? What do you all think?

The new ability to move to the beginning or end of a list of files or
folders is wonderful. I like the change to the memo recording also. This
really looks good to me.

Robert Carter