[bookport] Re: Jaws 7.0 and Audible Manager

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:05:01 -0400

Hi, I was just on audible.com on monday and did not find any issues.
I like searching for books because i can just hit t and move to the
first table wih is the list of books.
at least this is how it has been working for me.
Chris

--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:10:03 -0500
"David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, have you found any good way with JFW 7 and Audible Manager 5 to pick a
> book to be transfered to your device if there is more than 1 book that
> starts with the same letter?  Honestly, I think they have been trying over
> the past year to see how unusable they can make both the website and their
> software.  I know several speech users who have canceled their accounts with
> Audible because access has gotten so bad.  It would be good if people would
> contact them and let them know that it is really bad, and that they are
> driving away blind users.

$BeckyVer