[bookport] Re: Jaws 7.0 and Audible Manager

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:15:39 -0500

Yeah. Mine, too! I wouldn't like to go back to the Braille 'N Speak speech, either!!!!! That was BAD!!!!!!

At 12:44 PM 4/13/2006, you wrote:

Makes my ears curl to think of going back to that synth.  <smile>

At 12:29 PM 4/13/2006 -0500, you wrote:
I certainly would, GRIN! I haven't used one of those for years. They were great. A bit harder to understand, but the speed was tremendious.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris G" <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:07 PM Subject: [bookport] Re: Jaws 7.0 and Audible Manager

Hi,
you know, i looked again in help/about and it is 5.0
oooops.
Maybe i can blame the accent sa speech synth I am using.

-- Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:39 -0500
"Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chris, what version of Windows are you using?  I believe that Audible 5 is
only for people running Windows 2000/XP.  Just a thought.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin Check out my blog at http://ccongdon.wordpress.com or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx

$BeckyVer

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.1/311 - Release Date: 4/13/2006

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A