[bookport] Jaws 7.0 and Audible Manager

  • From: "Kathy Blackburn" <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:47:00 -0500

I am using JAWS 7.0 and Audible Manager version 4.0.  I think there is an
upgrade available to Audible Manager. can anyone tell me how well it works
with JAWS Version 7.0?
I'm asking in regard to my previous question about changing my New York
Times subscription to Format 4.  I'm get it as a podcast, and there's only
one feed URL (or whatever it's called) listed.  The podcast comes to my
Juice program, not by Audible Manager.  I thought I saw something that said
a newer version of Audible Manager addresses this.  I'd appreciate any
information.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx