[bookport] Re: Flash capacity

  • From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:38:37 -0400

No one questions your right to express your opinion about Book Port
features. However, there are some of us who have even longer experience with
the Book Port. In all that time, I for one, have not heard language that
smacked of disrespect for the rest of the list as much as yours. If your
expertise is as great as you indicate, we will all be glad for your return.
However, respect for the knowledge or lack there of has always been part of
this list. Since I ordered my Book Port on the day that the release was
announced, I really do understand the thoughtful way that everyone on this
list has attempted to help each other. When you say that you really don't
give a BEEP BEEP for others on this list, I can't help but wonder why you
decided to return.

Make it a great day
It's up to you what this day becomes

Sharon