[bookport] Re: Flash capacity

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:33:21 -0500

Now, don't say I am trying to put you guys in the corner, because this is the
first that I knew that there was even a chance that they might work.  And, feel
free to not answer my question if you feel it might put you in a hard place.

Question:  Is there any chance of causing damage to a 8 gigabyte card by trying
it in the Book Port or is it simply just a case of it works or it doesn't work,
but it won't hurt the card to give it a try?