[bookport] Re: Flash capacity

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 00:55:32 -0500

And, you will be able to get more music on the card if it isn't indexed.
Copying goes faster when you copy directly because no copy time is taken to do
the indexing.

Yes, 4 gigabytes is great.  But, I want a compact flash card the size of the
thumb drive I got last month with 16 gigabytes of memory.