[bookport] Re: Bookport Stability

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:12:24 -0500

Most people only write in if they have a problem that needs to be solved.
There are tons of Book Port users who are totally satisfied and so you don't
generally see messages from them.  Any technical device can fail or develop
problems.  I trust APH and believe they stand behind this product.

I have had my Book Port for sixteen months and it is the best money I ever
spent.  I use it every day and I don't leave home without it.  I listen to
books and podcasts while I clean, cook, ride my exercise bike and even in
the dentist's chair.  It is
the last thing I hear each night as I fall asleep listening to a book.  The
next day it is so easy to find my place again.  I use it on planes and buses
with noise-canceling headphones.  I don't know what I did without it.

I have never had a problem with my Book Port requiring a repair.  Just
wanted to chime in as a thoroughly satisfied Book Port user.

Joni