[bookport] BookPort not recognized by computer

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 05:50:51 -0700 (PDT)

My BookPort has gone haywire.  My batteries ran low so I took a new set of
batteries and install them in the BookPort.  When I restarted my BookPort it
said "no files", even though there were files originally on the memory card.  I
hooked the BookPort up to my computer.  The computer beeped acknowledging a
device being hooked up.  However when I opened the book for transfer program.
The program said the BookPort was not connected to the computer.  I have
removed the batteries and reinstall them.  This is not reset the BookPort or
corrected the problem.

Can anyone give me help on this?

Jim Nuttall -- East Lansing, Michigan