[bookport] Re: Book information

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 08:13:48 -0400

We are working on this problem.

>>> jenorton@xxxxxxxxxxx 10/03/04 10:44AM >>>
Hi all:

Sometimes, when I press the 8 key to get file information, the Bookport
will try to speak the info.  However, if the information to be spoken
takes longer than the time the Bookport waits for a key press before
shutting off, the unit will go ahead and shut off and the tail end of the
file information will not be heard.  I realize that I can speed up the
speech and get around this--I just had assumed the Bookport would wait
until the synth finished speaking before shutting down.

Thanks!