[bookport] Book information

  • From: Joseph Norton <jenorton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 10:44:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all:

Sometimes, when I press the 8 key to get file information, the Bookport
will try to speak the info.  However, if the information to be spoken
takes longer than the time the Bookport waits for a key press before
shutting off, the unit will go ahead and shut off and the tail end of the
file information will not be heard.  I realize that I can speed up the
speech and get around this--I just had assumed the Bookport would wait
until the synth finished speaking before shutting down.

Thanks!