[bookport] Re: Book Port Transfer software and Window-eyes

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:02:57 -0700

Hi Larry.

I can't recall what I saw when I first did audible, but I only owned my
BookPort for a matter of moments at ACB until I discovered that I could join
the beta list and thereby try audible.  I'm an established audible customer
since 1998 or so, so I knew it would have to be authorized and that each
auth was linked to the user name and password.  I think in this case, Mike
is using the 30 day trial and didn't understand that.  Perhaps, if it
doesn't yet exist, some description of audible itself and its drm system
might help?

Just a thought, and I wish I could be more helpful with what I remember
seeing that first time.

Marlaina Lieberg