[bookport] Re: Book Port Transfer software and Window-eyes

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 06:20:21 -0600

Hi, Paul, Marlaina and others.  I want to thank all of those of you who
responded to my problem.  Larry, thank you for your explanation as to how to
get books from Audible.com.  My problem was that I had not turned on those
capabilities in the book port as Paul mentioned.  Frankly, I did not know
how to do that and that is where I think those at APH need to make such
things clearer than perhaps they have.  It is too easy for all of us to
assume too much.  If it weren't for a phone call from Marlina I would have
still probably been ringing my hands, pulling my hair out, etc., etc.

I also would like to know where to keep up with the latest and greatest on
book port such as changes in the warranty, enhancements to software and
hardware, etc.  Yes, I know that you should go to www.aph.org/tech but are
there other resources to keep up with what's new in book port?

Again, thanks to all of you for trying to help me.

Michael Massey