[bookport] Re: Any new hardware revision plans?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:34:11 -0400

This was one of the tests at the Daisy duels last year at CSUN and while =
all the players were required to survive a waiste high drop, I tossed the =
Book Port into the air while it was still playing, and it not only =
survived, but it didn't miss a beat. =20

Note: as you say, this is definatly not recommended.

>>> sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:16:54 PM >>>
One of the things I've noticed about Bookport is its sturdiness. I've
dropped it on the floor off a desk several times, and it is still going
strong. Not that I recommend doing that. But if I'd dropped an APH =
recorder
on the floor . . .  Sharon