[bookcourier] Re: Sapping batteries - a helpful warning

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:29:47 +0100

Hi

The tone of my mesages was not meant to soun disrespectful in any way I was
just trying to describe why you can be misled into thinking a battery may be
ok when in fact it's about to die.

Greg seems to have a problem with people who know a bit more than he does.
That is something he will have to resolve by himself.

I had a problem with my courier whilst using rechargeable batteries and have
every right to air my views and criticisms.

And they say us British are afraid to complain.
I shall say no more on the matter.

Darren.