[bookcourier] Re: Sapping batteries - a helpful warning

  • From: "Greg Epley" <gregepley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:23:44 -0500

Nor was my original post intended as a technical discussion.  I will forgo
offering any helpful advice here in the future.  There's always someone like
you ready to destroy any other opinions.  I never said I was an electronics
expert.  I've never had trouble testing batteries this way, and will
continue to do so.  Just because you worked with electronics doesn't mean
you understand all the nuances of every circuit in every device.
-Greg