[bookcourier] Re: Reformat

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <cutterdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:21:52 -0800

Hi, Marsha here.  Hopefully I can help you get your knickers out of that
proverbial knot.  The key combination to reformat the courier is diamond
key, the one at the extreme left on the bottom, and the 8 key or down arrow.
Press these at the same time and it will ask you to confirm whether you
really want to reformat the drive.  Hope this helps.

Marsha