[bookcourier] Re: Reformat

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:10:52 +0000

Ian,
      Yes probably a better solution as hard drives are perhaps more =
vulnerable to jolting.  Getting a Bookcourier that can accept the larger =
type 2 flash cards would be a good step of course.

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick
University House
Kirby Corner Road
Coventry CV4 8UW
UK
=20
Tel.: (+44) (0) 24 765 72737
Mobile: 07733450022
Fax.: (+44) (0) 24 765 727326

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/cap/about/staff/lewis/
http://innovations.warwick.ac.uk/innovations/
http://cap.warwick.ac.uk/tdf

>>> ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx 03/08/05 02:01pm >>>
Hi Graham,

I guess the other way to go would be for the BC to be able to
accommodate larger capacity portable storage as it becomes available. =
=3D20=3D

Cheers now.

Ian