[bookcourier] Re: FW: BookCourier

  • From: "Graham John Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:25:22 +0100

Agreed.  This is not the way to treat a loyal customer base.  I take
back all the supportive things I said last week.  It does look as if it
is bye bye Spronger now.  There is a lot of completition out there and
this amateur approach is not going to be a winning one.

I have had an order in for the new device for several months now but it
looks as if I will have to cancel.

Graham Lewis