From: bookcourier-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bookcourier-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bud Kennedy
Sent: 20 June 2008 11:18
To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookcourier] FW: BookCourier

-----Original Message-----
From: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 8:32 PM
To: Bud Kennedy
Subject: BookCourier

Dear Bud,

Regretfully, production of the new BookCourier has been put on hold.
This decision was not made lightly. It came down to the simply fact that
with the current work load at Springer Design (we are first a design and
consulting firm), we would not be able to provide our customers the
immediate after sale technical support and the on-going development they
deserve.
We will be revisiting our production plan monthly and will update you as
soon as the situation changes.

Steve

http://www.eset.com