[bookcourier] Re: Error Message

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:52:09 -0700

Hi Frank,

Does the MP3 problem happen with every MP3 file or just one? Does this ever
happen with text or Audible files?

Have you tried a reset? If so, at what point does this error occur?
Immediately after the reset or after some other operation?

Thanks,
Katie

At 11:40 PM 4/25/2004, you wrote:
>Hi, Listers!
>Using Version 01.02.01.
>
>When I pause an MP3 file (whether File Advance is on or off) I get the
>following error, reproduced as faithfully as I can:-
>
>"firmwear error condition in absuport doc C at Line 102".
>
>If File Advance is turned off, I have to go to the beginning of the MP3
>file to play it.
>

>--
>Frank - blind as a bat and proud of it too.
>frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.
katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx