[bookcourier]

  • From: "Ari" <aridamoulas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:13:30 +0200

Fanus, naybe try and reset the book courier by pressing the 2 and diamond keys
together.
Also, if you need to, maybe it would work if you format the flash card,
although I would rather try nearly everything else befor doing that. It
wouldn't harm the book courier I don't think if you took the bateries out and
put them back in. I still have a thing called a road runner, and if their was
anything that sometimes used to behave strangely, it was that! But, I also have
some strange incidents with book courier, I mean, sometimes, when I quickly go
forward or back sentences, it sometimes just freezes and I have to reset, and
them it is at a place quite far back in the text, even though sometimes I just
tell it to go forward fast!
Ari