[bookcourier] Re: Error Message

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:46:28 -0400

Hello,

     I can confirm this as well.  When pausing MP3 files, this sounds like
the exact error that is spoken.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, PREMIER ASSISTIVE
TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, DANCING DOTS,
ROBOTRON, AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED