[bookcourier] Re: Battery Query

  • From: "Bruce Lamden" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:43:28 +0100

Hi Sandra,

I've only had my BC for a short time and only got through two sets of
batteries so far: the alkalines supplied with the BC and my rechargeables.

The batteries that came with the BC went directly from 39% to "change
battery". This has led me to ignore the charge indicator for any batteries.
Its interesting to hear that yours goes down to 5%.

I do mainly play mp3 files.

Bruce.