Re: [book_talk] now reading

  • From: "Sue Ellen Melo" <susan.melo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:53:10 -0400

Oh, on the stream I'm also reading a 33 hour project, Forever Amber by
Kathleen Winzer. I'm a little more than halfway through it but there's still
lots more to go. this was set in restoration England and cdaused quite a
scandal when it came out as the heroin is well, to put it bluntly, a woman
of easy virtue who prospers from her adventures.

___
Sue Ellen
 @CSLewisDaily: The probability of us being here is so small, you'd think
the mere fact of existing would keep us all in a contented dazzlement of
surprise.
Contact info
twitter: sueellen1964
Skype sueellen64