Re: [book_talk] now reading

  • From: "Sue Ellen Melo" <susan.melo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 23:02:07 -0500

I love this series. Lots of action and I can never guess out the ending. I
can always respect an author that makes me think.

___
Sue Ellen
 @CSLewisDaily: The probability of us being here is so small, you'd think
the mere fact of existing would keep us all in a contented dazzlement of
surprise.
Contact info
twitter: sueellen1964
Skype sueellen64