Re: [book_talk] now reading

  • From: "Sue Ellen Melo" <susan.melo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 00:51:16 -0500

I'm still reading Crave by J. R. Ward on my digital player. This is from her
Fallen Angels series. What a twist this is on the battle for control of
planet earth as well as Heaven and Hell. These angels have some serious
attitude as well as being dangerous as homemade sin. lol
On the stream I'm nearly done with Tampa Burn by Randy Wayne White. This is
another Doc Ford mystery. I love these stories.

___
Sue Ellen
 @CSLewisDaily: The probability of us being here is so small, you'd think
the mere fact of existing would keep us all in a contented dazzlement of
surprise.
Contact info
twitter: sueellen1964
Skype sueellen64