Re: [book_talk] now reading

  • From: "Sue Ellen Melo" <susan.melo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:47:09 -0400

I just started on the digital player, Lone Wolf by Lynwood Barclay, a great
story. at least the premiss sounds great. I'm still near the beginning as
the narrator keeps putting me to sleep.

___
Sue Ellen
 @CSLewisDaily: The probability of us being here is so small, you'd think
the mere fact of existing would keep us all in a contented dazzlement of
surprise.
Contact info
twitter: sueellen1964
Skype sueellen64