Re: [book_talk] books, booksm and more books, LOL

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:35:21 +1000

Another problem is you read a book you like so you go looking for other
books by that author and you end up finding a heap more books. Most of my
books I pick myself but I get some for the audio book club I am involved in
and then others from the local home library service which picks the books
for me. The home library sometimes does really good at picking books and
some time really bad ones comes around. At the moment I haven't worked out
how to save the home library books to my drive so I have to send them back
without reading when they get overdue. So I have another list of home
library books that I want to get again at some stage. Some of the home
library books I can get from other places but some I will just have to wait
until I have the time to read them and order them again from the home
library.

A good thing about having so many books in different formats is when we had
a power out I had enough battery left in a few of my devices so I had books
to read while we waited for the power to come back on.

Happy reading.
From Shaz.