Re: [book_talk] books, booksm and more books, LOL

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:47:21 +1000

Hi Don, I haven't counted how many I currently have on my hard drive waiting
to be read however my pocket Plextalk currently has about 35 books on it. My
laptop's hard drive has over 3 hundren on it and as I said I haven't looked
at how many on my external hard drive. I have a list of books I want to read
at some time but still to be found or loaned which is over four hundren
books that I have counted.

So I don't think I will be running out of books anytime soon. Especially
when people on this list keep suggesting more good books.

From Shaz.
In cold Canberra, Australia.