Re: [book_talk] books, booksm and more books, LOL

  • From: "Donna From PA" <1045765@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 22:39:38 -0400

Lol. you beat me!  By my calculations I have 1258 books that I haven't read
yet. Of course this is only in my electronic library.  To go along with them
I have a set of bookshelves full of large print books too and magazines
in braille and audio formats.  I didn't include the mags in my calculations
because most of them i read and discard.So there you have it.  Not sure if
I'll read all these books in my lifetime either especially if i keep
accumulating more as I usually do. Lol.