[blindreplay] doesn't the converter convert OGG files?

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:13:54 -0500

I was going to make a data disc of MP3's for a friend, but the original
material is in Ogg format and I know that doesn't show up on a data disc.  So I
tried converting the Ogg files to MP3 with replay 8's converter and it just
keeps saying 0 files converted, okay button.  I convert by first going to add
files, then to opening the files I want to convert, and then telling the
converted which MP3 format I want and then to start conversion button.  Am I
doing something wrong, or is there something about these files that they just
can't be converted?  Not sure about some of the file formats so maybe it's just
an Ogg file thing, but thought I'd ask to see if maybe I'm doing something
wrong using the converter.  Thanks..