[blindreplay] Re: doesn't the converter convert OGG files?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 07:30:32 -0800 (PST)

Mike
Can you try this if possible since I have no original .ogg at
the time I did it just to see your results:

1. Convert a short .mp3 file you have to .ogg format with Replay
Converter.
2. Now take that converted .ogg file you made and convert it
back to .mp3 format and tell me your results.

I am curious to hear your results.

Thank you in advance.
Petro