[blindreplay] Re: backing up schedule.dat

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 12:55:32 -0400

Your schedule8.dat file gets too big? Always back up htis file yourself too. Don't use just carbonite online backup service. So your schedule8.dat file is corrupted? Which operating system do you have and which version of Replay AV 8?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kurt Edwin Yount" <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>