[blindreplay] Re: backing up schedule.dat

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:31:07 +0100

Hi Kurt,
I am no expert but which Replay program are you using out of interest?

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please contact me on the above channels.

On 15/08/2010 6:05, Kurt Edwin Yount wrote:
I have schedule.dat backed up but when I use carbonyte to restore the
file it does not work.  My disk got too full and it erased all my
stations and now it won't even save new ones.  This has happened a number
of times now and I am getting really fed up because always before I could
restore them manually but now it won't even let me do that.  I like the
replay service, but I hate it because it eats my schedules and will now
allow me to back them up and now won't even let me start from scratch.
Any suggestions?  Kurt