[blindreplay] backing up schedule.dat

  • From: Kurt Edwin Yount <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 22:05:46 -0700

I have schedule.dat backed up but when I use carbonyte to restore the
file it does not work.  My disk got too full and it erased all my
stations and now it won't even save new ones.  This has happened a number
of times now and I am getting really fed up because always before I could
restore them manually but now it won't even let me do that.  I like the
replay service, but I hate it because it eats my schedules and will now
allow me to back them up and now won't even let me start from scratch.
Any suggestions?  Kurt