[blindreplay] Re: backing up schedule.dat

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:37:39 -0400

Looks like the schedule8.dat location has changed completely. Which version are you using Kurt. Replay AV 8.?? - If you have XP its new location is

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Applications Data\Local\

Where you see 'Owner' is going to be different if you changed it when you got your computer. You may have your name Kurt her or if you didn't change it it will say 'Owner' still.

The other thing is the 'Local' folder may be hidden in your computer settings. You must tell your PC to show all hidden folders and files in order to view the Local folder contents.

Maybe Hap can tell you all how to do this. To enable show hidden folders and files.

There are 2 ways to import the schedule8.dat file

1. Copy and paste the schedule8.dat file you backed up to
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Applications Data\Local\
Note it maybe Applications and Data for above path. Can't remember

2. The other way is to open Replay AV 8
Do an alt+t for the tools menu.
Choose import shows.
Browse and locate the backup schedule8.dat file on your PC.

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>