[BlindMobileTech] Re: using a blue tooth keyboard with the I-Phone6

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 19:15:24 -0500

No, a bluetooth keyboard should work just fine with an iPhone 4S. That's what I have, and I use a bluetooth keyboard with it from time to time. Make sure you know your VoiceOver keyboard commands and turn quick nav off when you get into an edit field. Hit the left and right arrows simulataneously to toggle quic nav.

On 03/10/2015 02:02 PM, Nesma Aly wrote:
I have tried using a Bluetooth keyboard with my iPhone for S running iOS eight
and it did not work. When I turned it on it would only work without voiceover.
Is this normal prices was I doing something wrong? Does this only work with
devices that are a lot more current? Any help would be much appreciated thank
you

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 10, 2015, at 11:02 AM, Don Moore <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Kim,

    It isn't difficult at all. In fact, it makes life easier for someone
like me who doesn't enjoy doing a lot of typing on a touch screen. Just get
it working and I think you will like it.

    Don