[BlindMobileTech] Re: using a blue tooth keyboard with the I-Phone6

  • From: Nesma Aly <nesmaaly123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:02:53 -0400

I have tried using a Bluetooth keyboard with my iPhone for S running iOS eight
and it did not work. When I turned it on it would only work without voiceover.
Is this normal prices was I doing something wrong? Does this only work with
devices that are a lot more current? Any help would be much appreciated thank
you

Sent from my iPhone