[blindeudora] Re: missing some columns

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 01:09:06 -0400

Bud, not sure why it would all of a sudden happen to you, but the first and most obvious thing I would do is to go to tools options mailboxes, and make sure that all of the columns that you want in your message summary screens are checked, after that, make sure that your window is maxumized when looking at the message sommaries

Hopefully that will fix ya, but if not, hollar back, and we will dig a little deeper.
At 12, 26 10/4/2007, you wrote:
Thanks Betsy,

I found the version just where you said it would be. I seem to be missing several columns. Sure hope somebody has an answer.

Bud
At 09:04 AM 10/4/2007, you wrote:
Bud,
I don't know the answer to your question, but at the top of our posts it shows the Version of Eudora that we are using. You are using
QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Version 7.1.0.9
Betsy

At 05:29 AM 10/4/2007, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

All of a sudden I am missing some of the columns in my received mail such as name and unread. I've gone through all the options and can't seem to find where to fix it. It just all of a sudden got that way without me changing anything. I forget the version of Eudora, but it's a fairly recent version. Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California