[blindeudora] missing columns problem solved!!!

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 21:34:07 -0700

Hi Gang again.

Thanks to all of you who answered my plea to get Eudora going properly again. I did finally find the correct Eudora folder and deleted the .toc files and that solved all my problems. I was looking in a Eudora folder in my program file which apparently was an older one. The other one was more hidden. The way I found it is that I have a shortcut on the desktop to the attach file and it took me right to it.
Thanks again everybody.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California